Welcome to the Event Tech Buyers Guide 2017, and to the latest incarnation of what has become the industry’s trusted source of information on this subject.
Over the past five years, the Event Tech sector has exploded, bringing to market hundreds of new products and services that are all aiming to make running events easier and attending events more productive. With developers jostling for space in a crowded and competitive marketplace, having a means to effectively engage the target audience is invaluable. Event Industry News has been at the coalface of this sector from the start and is now in a completely unique position to be able to communicate with tech suppliers and tech buyers in almost equal capacities.
With so many options out there, event professionals could literally spend days surfing the web for information and a better understanding of what could work for them. The Event Tech Buyers Guide aims to alleviate the need for time-consuming research by placing the key developments and product applications at its heart.
Available via the Event Industry News Website – and retaining close ties to the renowned Event Tech Live – the guide is the perfect way to discover the next level of #eventtech
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Grass Roots Meetings & Events US tops off most successful year - January 20, 2017
- GES eyes further growth in Middle East, appoints Patrick Lukan as COO - January 20, 2017
- Ideal Home Editor joins Ideal Home Show - January 19, 2017
- Woolworths serves up multi-sensory food experience at Australian Open - January 19, 2017
- Crystal Interactive acquires UK live events business from Lumi - January 19, 2017